If you have a Windows machine you can turn it into a XOGO Digital Signage Appliance that recovers from failures and power outages just like our own XOGO Mini Appliance!
1. Add local user account (without Microsoft Account)
- Suggested Account Name: XOGO_User
- Password: ???????? (your chosen password)
2. Login as XOGO_User then download and install the XOGO Player from the Microsoft Store.
- PRO Tip: Enable "Embedded Mode" to provide other benefits like remote restart from XOGO Manager (Step 6 in the link below)
- Don’t have Windows Store access? Follow OEM install instructions here: docs-public/byod-player-install.md at master · XOGOio/docs-public · GitHub
3. Login as XOGO Admin
- Setup Assigned Access / Kiosk Mode using XOGO_User Account and XOGO Player
- Setup Auto-Logon to use XOGO_User
4. Restart and test – The device will behave as a XOGO Appliance!